Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WEEK 8: The End of The Journey

Finally, we were coming to the end of the trimester. On the last class this afternoon, we had our last presentation for the subject and also the last presentation for my studies, perhaps! Yup, I'll be going for an internship on the next trimester and will be graduating on August 2009. We'll be get back to that topic later, but now I want to tell about today's presentation.

The final presentation for Assignment 2 was held at the same venue with our class before. It went smoothly except the projector can't work well at first. But, my groupmate Arif managed to call the CITS to fix it. For me, our group have presented very well, but actually I am too nervous and sometimes lost my words during the presentation. Ohh, poor me! Still can't dealing with nervousness although in the final year. *sigh*

Both of the lecturers have gave their comments on some parts that was unsatisfied them especially on the final solution. But, nevermind. I believe that we learn by making mistakes. The more we make mistakes, the more we learn. Practice makes perfect. But, wait! Nobody is perfect right? So, why practice? Hahahaha! Just kidding. :P

Allright, move on to the serious part. Since this is the end of the subject, I want to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Radzi and Ms. Helena for their valuable thoughts, opinions, supports and cooperations. Both of you were listed as my favorite lecturers and I will remember both of you forever. Please pray for my success in studies and also when I start working soon. And not to forget, please give me an 'A' for this subject. Is it too direct? Hahaha! OK, end it here. See you soon. Bye.



Some pictures during our presentation:
(Credit to Fida for taking these pictures)


0 comments: